Friday, February 20, 2009

Be-Early Birthday Celebration (Ajisen @ Causeway Point)

Close friends in Singapore want to have an early birthday dinner as I will be back again to Mlc for birthday celebration. Planned for a day where most of them will be able 2 make it for the dinner. Before heading to Ajisen for dinner, I was accompany by Jenn & Pei Wen to the clinic to see doctor because I still not recovering from sick. Waited for 1 hour till everyone is so hungry at least after 1 hour my turn to consult doctor. Really touched as both of them patiently waited with me for so long n nv whining for hunger.So we went in Ajisen where the others already waited there so long without ordering food.
Again thanks so much for being such good friends girls.

The Menu

My cake

waiting to cut cake while they r preparing for it ;p


:)


haha..

^^


wish..




Pei Yi feed me, so touched T.T

Lynnet, Jennifer, me, Pei Yi




Pei Yi & me

me + Janet

Pei Wen + me



The 3 secondary school friends



*happy day, still im sick :( *

No comments: